Cattle Ranch / Guest Ranch
Northeastern Weld County
near Stoneham, Colorado
- Deeded acres of approximately 6,000 and State lease of 640 acres in Weld County.
- Water is supplied by three springs and wells in pipelines to tanks with gravity flow and pumping stations.
- Property is all rolling grasslands and a working Guest Ranch on Approximately 80 acres of the ranch with numerous buildings and barns.
- All the ranch is leased for summer grazing for approximately 400 pairs - $80,000 per season.
- Guest Ranch will lease back the guest ranch for $2,000 per month if the guest ranch does not sale in one parcel.
- Property is all fenced in number of pasture and cattle are set up to be moved in a rotational grazing program.
- Working pens, corrals, sheds, part of the cattle facilities
Located in Northeastern part of Weld County, 20 miles north west of Stoneham Colorado close to the Nebraska line in grassland and dryland farming.
Agricultural Tax Basis at $3,334.22 which includes the Guest Ranch with approximately $2,000,000 worth of building and improvements.